- March 2006 - present: Leadcom Integrated Solutions, Milan, Italy.
- February 2005 - March 2006: Whitestein Technologies AG, Zürich, Switzerland.
- October 2001 - January 2005: TILAB (Telecom Italia R&D Laboratories), Naples, Italy.
- January 2001 - September 2001: University of Michigan, WLAP Project, Ann Arbor, MI, U.S.A.
- October 1999 - December 2000: Technical student at CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics, in Geneva, Switzerland, division: Training and Development.
- 1998 and 1999: Teacher in Internet and ICT courses. (European Social Found financed, about 300 hours of experience).
- December 1995 - September 1999: (Part-time) Network administrator of regional IP WAN for Pandora Partenopea srl internet service provider. Helpdesk coordination of technical activities, network development, tutor for internal technical employees.